I decided this was looking a little too country:)
|I really need to do something with the tv cords there on the right. Anybody got any ideas?|
I used the turquoise from Valspar on the base of it. I sanded everything down first. Then I used some black stain on the drawer fronts and the top of it. I brushed it on, then wiped it off with a rag til I got the look I wanted. If I had wanted to make this a huge project, I probably would have jigsawed the curvyness off the bottom. But I didn't want to drag it outside.
I found the knobs at Hobby Lobby. They have tons of them. I loved these!
But they didn't have enough for all the drawers, so I picked up the lime green ones. I'm pretty sure that green is my all time favorite color. When in doubt, I usually go back to green.
I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. Now I need to tackle this: