Monday, April 18, 2011

learning to ride

Well, it has happened. My baby is no longer my little baby. He's a bike riding crashing machine. He's actually doing really well for only being four. Matt thinks in a couple more practices, he won't need us anymore. {sob}



This is a compilation of part of what Bo did yesterday. These literally happened just like this, in this order but I just didn't tape the bringing the bike back up to Daddy every time. These videos make me laugh. This is truly Bo in a nut shell.

Matt is a great bike riding teacher. He has so much patience. If I try to help, I become an exasperated, sweating psycho. You can hear me fighting it back in the video: "pedal...pedal" sheesh, calm down.

I wish I could have videoed Matt at the same time though. He's really proud of those boys and it's really obvious.

Hope you had a great weekend too!

3 comments:

Carrie Z said...

I love the PEDAL, PEDAL!! So exciting Heather--way to go Bo!!

kinze said...

haha ... go bo! my favorite part is when slone yelled ... NOT THE TREE!

mickev said...

OH my goodness! I am laughing so hard right now I can hardly type. Turb looks sooo little on that bike. I love how he turns one way or the other when he gets going...I can remember that feeling...you don't know what to focus on steering or pedaling. He is doing great though, give him a big ole kiss from Aunty Shel!

Related Posts with Thumbnails