Friday, September 2, 2011

another first day

Finally, the day that I thought would never happen has come. My little baby Bo grew up on me. It's just preschool but he does seem so little. Actually, I'm not as sad as I was when Slone left for preschool. I think I was more nervous. But Bo will have his big brother there so it's not quite as bad.

IMG_3656 copy

I feel a little guilty though. I'm actually happy to have a break. I get every afternoon off! Bo is the most opinionated and determined child I know. And he's not always the easiest child to raise.

IMG_3667 copy

I mean, just look at that face! t.r.o.u.b.l.e.

Really, though, there would be nothing without him. Bo is a fourth of this family and we wouldn't function without him.

He was embarrassed because I wanted to take his picture by the bus.

IMG_3668 copy

He's not quite the poser his brother is.

He was so excited about school. Even though he tried to act cool. I am so excited for school too. Even though my heart breaks a little that he's gone.

IMG_3662 copy

But three o'clock is coming fast!

3 comments:

mickev said...

He is so handsome! I love that face when he is getting on the bus... <3
Oh, and love the shoe shot...ha!

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh what a Cutie! It's so hard to see them grow up.

Laurie J said...

yay for a little time to yourself ;) love the Phineas/Ferb shirt.....everything you described about him sounds like my 3rd son. what a blessing but OH. MY. (where would we be w/out them?!)
<3

Related Posts with Thumbnails