Wednesday, April 7, 2010

my new project

I found this chair on the side of the road. It had been there for probably three days before I stopped to pick it up. I'm glad Dad was with me when I did. It turned out to be a la-z-boy recliner, and it is HEAVY!

I already have it all taken apart. I've almost got all the staples removed, and boy, does my hand ache from it.

I've painted the legs too. I just need to decide on the fabric for it!


It's actually not in too bad of shape for sitting in the trash! I can't wait to show you guys the after pics!

1 comments:

kinze said...

can't wait to see the pics! my neighbor had sat out a glider rocker in her trash last night so i went and got my shoes on to go get it ... by the time i walked out the front door someone already had picked it up :( I was devastated!

Related Posts with Thumbnails