Friday, April 16, 2010

let them paint

This was a fun day! The boys found little "paint your own garden gnomes" in their Easter baskets. I had forgotten about them, until one day I came in and Bo had painted one of his semis blue! (No pic of that, I wasn't very happy) At least he painted it on the kitchen counter and not the living room carpet!

I scored them at Target in the $1 bin aisles. I have a love/hate relationship with those aisles. Love them because there's always fun stuff like this. Hate them because there is always some pushy lady with a pushy cart pushing her way through therefore pushing me out! I guess really, that's the way the whole store of Target is for me. We did go one morning at 8:30. THE absolute best time to shop at Target...no one is there!


Anyway, they love painting these. Slone is really into drawing and art. I love that he loves that stuff.


 Bo, on the other hand, doesn't quite have all the coordination down yet. But we've been working on it. He's getting better at it!



And here are the results! Slone's is on the left, Bo's on the right!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails