Monday, April 19, 2010

illustrator

I love Adobe Illustrator. It's the best of both worlds for me. I can draw and play on the computer at the same time. I have to admit though, I didn't really know how to use it when I first got it. I decided that I needed to take a class on it and found http://nicolesclasses.com/

We are in our second week now, but I thought I would show you may homework from the first week! We had to use all text in order to show we understood the text tool.


I picked this verse because I've been reading Philippians (the whole book) everyday for the month of April. It's a 28 day challenge.  It's pretty interesting, you should check it out. Thanks, Chris, for sharing it with me.

1 comments:

mickev said...

Awesome. Philippians is by far my favorite book of the Bible. I love your "art" of the verse. Your creativity amazes me! Love ya, mick
Oh - and thanks for the kind words about my blog! That means a lot to me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails