Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Slone's Lego Party

birthday kid

Well, we survived another party:) This time, Slone wanted a lego party. I don't really go all out on decorations but I try to make their cakes to go along with their theme. The lego man head is just a regular cake with a cupcake cut down to size on top, then frosted with yellow frosting.

birthday kid

He got an art set. He also got a book on how to draw 101 pets...BIG hit.

birthday kid

Of course, he got some legos!

birthday kid


lego cookies
Slone's own giant cookie

My friend, Evie, just started up her own cookie business ~ Too Little Time Cookies ~! I thought cookies would be fun instead of just cake this time. I was right. Four dozen cookies and not a single one left over! (Click on the link up there for her fb page. You can contact Evie there for your own cookies!)

lego cookies

party 

We had a great time! Thanks to everyone that came! Love you!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails