Wednesday, September 15, 2010

new shop and some baby bedding

quilt

Well, it's probably time for a little change up in how I sell my goods. Etsy is fine and dandy and it works extremely well if you are going to spend a lot of social time there. I did that for awhile, but for now, I just don't have the time to be part of their different groups and forums. I don't have any hard feelings, just ready to move on.

bumper

So my goods will be available here. It seems more streamline and simple to me. And you don't have to go through two checkouts like you had to on Etsy. The new shop will be a little bare until the Spoon River Drive is over. I'll be set up there so I don't want to have any double sales!

I've also spent the last couple of weeks working on a baby crib bedding set for an expecting momma. She picked out all the fabrics and I made a crib bumper, crib quilt, and crib skirt for her. They are going to look so good with her espresso furniture.

bumper

That's the bumper pad all tied up. I think they look cool like that:) All of the fabrics are from Amy Butler but the series of fabric has been discontinued.

quilt

I met the new mom and she had a pretty good idea of what she wanted. She looked around on different sites looking for crib bedding and found some fabric that she liked. We ordered it, and I got to work. That's about all there is to it! If you are interested, there is a link in my shop to order your own custom bedding.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails