Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 things about me:) part 2

6. I am shamefully addicted to tv. That's right. I hate admitting that. I have to watch it before I go to bed. What's even worse is that "Heroes" is my favorite. I can't help it. Oh, and the first season scared me so badly that I couldn't watch it at night. 

7.  I cry all the time. Movies, sad stories, heck, happy stories. I don't think I can make it though a family holiday without crying.  I even cried during the last presidential election. You can make your own assumptions on whether it was a happy cry or a sad cry.

8. I love to play games, board games, video games, sports, cards. But
 I'm also very competitive. I'm learning to control that...I think:)

9. My best friend from high school and I still see each other about every month. If not, we at least talk on the phone. We went to school together from kindergarten on. She knows all the yucky stuff I've done but she's still my friend anyway. Love you, Emma:)

10. I hate winter time. I hate snow too. I want warm weather, hot weather. My dream vacation would be to sit on a beach and do nothing. Matt would never go for that. Pretty sure I will never get a vacation like that. 

This is Slone at about 7 months, I think.....

Which brings me to...

11. I always thought that I'd be able to remember things, i.e. dates, who's in that picture, where we were. You know the things that you said you'd never forget. I don't remember them. They are gone, long gone. I can remember thinking, "why can't Mom remember if that's me or Charity in that baby picture?" I'm sorry, Mom. I totally understand. 

1 comments:

Luanne said...

I'm the same as you--other people forget those things, but not me! Yea, right! Picture is adorable--no matter when it was taken!

Related Posts with Thumbnails