Saturday, January 17, 2009

He eats Raisin Bran?

Now this is the man that gets nausea at even the mention of vegetables. He once said, back when Fear Factor was on tv, that he could not eat a banana for $50,000. Now come on! But he eats Raisin Bran?!

Oh, but wait!! There is my full sugar canister! Never mind! That defeats all the healthful reasons to eat Raisin Bran!

Anyway, how do you like his sweatshirt? Here's the back of it.


I came up with the idea, and put it all together. Matt made sure that it still looked like a Kenworth in the end. He was really worried about that. If you don't understand why he was worried, I guess it's kind of like the whole Chevy-man, Ford-man thing. I mean, I still don't really understand the Chevy-man, Ford-man thing either, heck I'm still trying to understand the man thing.

1 comments:

mickev said...

What a shocker, Heather...he is on the phone at breakfast!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails