Thursday, January 29, 2009

the chair


The "trash" chair. Yes, I picked this little beauty up on the side of the road right before Thanksgiving. I did make myself drive past it once. I told myself if it was still there on my way home from (probably) WalMart that I would stop. It was still there! 

I know, I know....I said Thanksgiving. I finally finished it today. I had planned on using another fabric, but it ripped as I was stretching it across the seat. So this is a new fabric from Eddie Bauer. Joann's has all of their upholstery fabric 50% off. So I got all of this fabric for $10! I also got the nail head trim at Joann's too.  

Here's another pic of my living room. I designed the "Windish" sign. I really love the way that it turned out! It's a metallic canvas.  So it's shiny:) Also, that bench is my sister's old head board and foot board. Mom stitched up the cushion for me. 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails