Friday, August 8, 2008

Time for a Quiz

I found this little quiz over at HowAboutOrange....take it for yourself here


This is what it said about me:


POT-LUCK PRO
Your home certainly stands out from your neighbours'! There's nothing average or ordinary about the place, and that's just the way you like it. You have a maverick approach to interior design and decoration, finding inspiration in the most unlikely places. And it certainly works for you.

I think that's pretty true. I love weird kooky things. I love pattern. And I love color!

Here's a picture of my kitchen:



This was taken awhile ago, but my kitchen is too dirty to take a picture now. But everything up top of the cabinets is different now. And my fridge is covered in kiddie magnets and art work. But I love that green on the walls! The picture under the cabinets is board that I bought at an auction. It's a handpainted lady, rolling out a pie crust. But she looks like she's missing her right arm. (my husband hates it).

I thought you might want to see what it was like when we bought the place:

Yes, there was carpet and wallpaper. Thanks to my mom and brother for tons of help! We had to drywall over all that mess because we couldn't get it off!

Let me know how your quiz turns out!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails