Sunday, August 17, 2008

Me: from A to Z

(a pic of Mom, me, Maggie, Lyn on Mother's day)

A. Attached or Single? married to my husband but I have those days when my children (their lunch, their juice, their spit) are attached to me.

B. Best Friend? my sisters & mom

C. Cake or pie? pie, but only my mom's

D. Day of choice? Sundays, mostly just for the afternoon naps

E. Essential item? my sewing machine

F. Favorite color? green any shade, but I'd take color over neutrals any day

G. Gummy bears or worms? either....especially with the sour sugar on them

H. Home town? London Mills, IL

I. Favorite indulgence? right now it's popcorn with white chocolate melted over it

J. January or July? July, I dread putting on coats and gloves and hats

L.. Life isn’t complete without? Matt, the boys, checking my email and making something

M. Marriage date? September 8, 2001

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 3 sisters & 1 brother

O. Oranges or Apples? apples

P. Phobias? don't like heights and quite claustrophobic.

Q. Quotes? Jeremiah 6:16b "Ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls."

R. Reasons to smile? Everything......except for my paperwork:)

S. Season of choice? I love summer, especially the perfect sweet summer that we've been having.

T. Tag 5 people: I will pass- if you choose to take it, knock yourself out.

U. Unknown fact about me? I have tons of gray/white hair...I have to color it all the time.

V. Vegetable? tomatoes...or is that a fruit....

W. Worst habit? I'm a huge procrastinator

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound

Y. Your favorite food? anything that Mom would fix

Z. Zodiac sign? gemini

Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? hyenas are Slone's favorite right now. Did you know that they like to eat zebras?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails