Wednesday, October 19, 2011

wiww

Today might be a little boring. It's cold here today. Like 50. Yeah. Laura tried to tell me how cold she was in SC with like 65-70 degree weather...uh huh.

IMG_4284 copy

I have to head to the school today to pick up the boys. Slone has a bad cold and it's in his ears. So we are headed to the doctor's office straight after school. They get out early today so it's not that bad. Then tonight I have a planning meeting with my MOPS girls!

This is what I usually wear....when I want to be comfy.

IMG_4279 copy

Boring. But at least I put on a necklace and cute earrings:)

IMG_4282 copy

Oh, and the shoes...love these shoes. But they are killer hard on my feet. Like literally hard. 

IMG_4287 copy

So there you have it! Not a going out outfit but real life.

6 comments:

live and luv said...

Those shoes are simply adorable. Too bad they weren't more comfy!

Hayley said...

50 is warm. High of 30 with snow and ice. :)

Hayley
Www.iheartmyworldblog.com

grey rose (they/them) said...

yep. it was 23 this morning, 31 right now:(

in other news, you are adorable!! xo

Brittney said...

I like it :) cute cute...its cold here too...or at least it feels like it...lol....came overnight!!

Skye McLain said...

those shoes are adorable! i love them! :)

yesterday (wednesday) it was 70. this morning it was 34. talk about a temperature drop! but i love the cooler weather. i'm running out of summery things to wear and i'm ready to pull out the fall clothes!

Anonymous said...

you are gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails