Thursday, July 14, 2011

I finished my quilt!

I got it done! I'm really excited about it too!

IMG_3141 copy

These were the blocks I had the flickr group make...remember?

IMG_3142 copy

I used a black with tiny white pin dots for the binding. I machine stitched it on. I am not patient enough to hand stitch it. It would have never been finished if I had tried!

IMG_3150 copy

IMG_3144 copy

I'm going to use it for picnics and park outings. Bo is especially excited to have a picnic on it. He's been asking non-stop since I got it done:)

IMG_3154 copy

I backed it with a twin sized sheet from Target...where else:)?

IMG_3148 copy

Happy picnicking:)

Gen X Quilters Summer Fair

5 comments:

kinze said...

woo hoo you did it girl ... so proud of you and you got a darn cute pic of your boys laying on it!

mickev said...

I LOVE it! It is so cute, and perfect for picnics. : ) Way to go!!

Debra said...

Its adorable...stumbled here from flickr...adorable little men you have there too!

Sharon Pernes said...

What a great quilt! I just found your blog from the August blog link up, I'm right below you.

AnneMarie said...

Love the vibrant colors in this quilt. And the patchwork zig zag - I love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Summer Fair and sorry I'm so late stopping by! AnneMarie

Related Posts with Thumbnails