Sunday, February 27, 2011

perspective

life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. 
so love the people who treat you right and forget the ones who don't and believe everything happens for a reason. 
if you get a chance, take it. if it changes your life, let it. 
nobody said that it'd be easy, just that it would be worth it.
~anonymous


So, I sold my car. the hillbilly limo. I hated this car. way too big, silly really for Bo and I to be driving around to get groceries. But Matt, oh he loved it.


It seats eight people. I will admit I drove it with eight people in it to go to Charity's house in Iowa...one time. It worked out better than expected. Anyway, Matt said last Tuesday nite "if you hate it so much, advertise it!" So I did. And now I am car-less way earlier than I thought I would be. And it stresses me out.

Matt and I went car shopping on Saturday. We drove one car, then it was 5 oclock and everyone closed. So we drove through every car lot in Peoria. We stopped by Menards and bought a toilet because ours broke. Then we ate the buffet at KFC. I was really mad that I didn't bring my camera. His buffet plates are legendary. I told him that you are allowed to go back up.

The thing is we had a lot of fun while we were out. Dates with Matt are fun, as long as you don't have to wait too long at a restaurant. That's his biggest pet peeve. But as soon as we got home, we went round and round on what to get and we disagree. Lots of mean things were said about fords, lots of mean things were said about everything that I like. We fought all Sunday about how much money, how many miles, how ugly, how cool, how hillbilly lots of cars were.

(Oh, and he did install my toilet but I'm going to have to save that disaster story for another post.)

Then I get this email from my sister. She says check out this blog! Sure, I love new blogs, especially ones with good pictures. WARNING: Do not read this blog until you can have a good cry.


I am praying for her. I'm praying for Leah. I'm praying for Mike & Sheri. 


I am so thankful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I ask who are the Mike and Sheri you are speaking of? I assume they are the Barrs and if so, I attend their church. Small world. I couldn't read the photo blog you linked to. She is so courageous and I am not. You were right... read it only if you can handle a cry!

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your moreygirl.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George

Related Posts with Thumbnails