Sunday, June 27, 2010

What's been happening

Well, for starters, it's been a busy summer so far! Tball two days a week, the regular book work that seems to take up more time, keeping up with the house work, sewing up some cute diaper bags for a friend (pics to come soon). Oh yeah, I built a secretary's desk, but I'm saving that for another post...soon.

I did get to visit with a dear friend that I've only seen a few times since we first met. Her name is Ema and she's a Romanian. My sister Charity and I went to Romania on a missions trip back in 1998. We were only 17 and 15 when we went.  That trip was life changing...realizing that someone our age had lived in communism. Also realizing that my Christian walk was so easy compared to what her parents had to deal with.

 Charity, Ema, Me


 Ema was out at Faith Bible Camp this last week. Tim and Twig have been around for as long as I can remember. Twig actually introduced Matt and me to each other (that's a story for another day, I was so embarrassed).

 Tim, Me, Ema, Charity, Twig

I'll be back this week with more!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails