Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day

I guess I should have posted this on Monday. But Monday was a crazy day!

Saturday night was the Mother/Daughter Banquet at Mom's church. We had a good time. The speaker was excellent and the food was good:)


In the back: Lyn, Melissa, Me
Maggie, Mom, Charity
Baby Calliegh and Taylor


I woke up on Mother's day to this little present from Slone:)

 

His class went to Fuego and painted tiles for their moms. It was a big secret and Slone did a great job keeping it from me.....is that good or bad? He just didn't want to ruin the surprise:)

Then I went to download all the pictures and had quite a few extra pictures. Slone and Bo had evidently had some fun with the camera while I was still in bed on Sunday morning.


Must of been a good Max and Ruby.

1 comments:

mickev said...

Hahahaha! Love those pics that Slone took! You look so pretty in that picture with your mom and sisters. Love that tile that Slone made, too. I wonder where he gets his art skills...hmmm....

Related Posts with Thumbnails