Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Long time, no posts!

Sorry about not being here the last two weeks. Things have been crazy. First of all taxes, which stink, but we have the most awesome tax man ever. We also had some other truck stuff that had to be taken care of. Matt bought another trailer, therefore I'm the one getting the tax, license and title for it. We had to go to Springfield for the day. And the trucks have just been plain busy!


Obviously, the boys are sick of hearing about trucks....so am I. (no children were injured, physically or psychologically, in the taking of this picture.)

Slone has been going to school and still loving it, except he wants me to pick him up everyday. I don't really blame him since last Friday he got puked on while he was on the bus. Not a lot, just a little--enough to be totally traumatized.


Bo's been doing a lot of this in the afternoons. Which has been really good since I've been busy with paperwork.

Have you seen some of the new bags in the shop yet? Here's a couple of pics for you...

2 comments:

mickev said...

Heather, I love your posts! That pic of the boys is too funny.
Things have been crazy around here, too...could Bo teach my kids to just take a break?

Laura said...

I was wondering when you would get back! LOL What a funny pic of the boys ... how'd you get them to cry at the same time like that!?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails