Monday, January 4, 2010

new year, new resolutions

So in 2009.....

1. My youngest child turned 2.

2. My oldest child turned 5.

3. I dealt with all the emotions of a mother whose child got on the bus for the first time.

4. I enjoyed spending time with my girls from MOPS and took over the crafts at our meetings.

5. I joined Twitter....something I said I would never do.

6. I took the leap into photography and shot two weddings.

7. I celebrated my 8th wedding anniversary with my hubby.

8. I embarrassingly admit that I read and watched Twilight....and enjoyed it. Thanks a lot, Annie!

9. I visited Disney World for the first time in my life.


In 2010, I will......oh, what do I want to do this year? My resolutions are not big. I just need to do something little everyday, otherwise if I miss a day I'll just quit.

1. Do at least one load of laundry a day.(Actually, I just have to keep this one up. I've been doing this for about the last 5 months.)

2. Keep in touch with my friends better.

3. Sew, sew, sew.

4. Everyone's new year's resolution: lose some weight. Christmas was not kind to me or my pants.

5. take an Unravelling course.

6. watch more movies. I immensely enjoyed watched movies with my kids and Matt over Christmas break.

7. try to cook more healthful meals.

8. try not to be so psycho...thanks, Matt for your help on this list.

9. be happy.

10. enjoy my life and my family.

Whew....That took me awhile! I was shooting for 10 things for 2010.


I sincerely hope that you have a great new year in 2010!

1 comments:

mickev said...

I love it, Heather! Good luck on all those resolutions. I am going to steal your idea and post something similar on my blog...hope you don't mind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails