Friday, March 6, 2009

Fun Days

I got some new placemats the other day at Target! I love them. They are so bright and cheery, unlike my attitude lately. It just seems like everything is piling up higher and higher, and I can't seem to catch up. Case and Point...


In my defense, they are clean. I just have to fold them. I hate folding laundry almost as much as I hate putting away the folded laundry.

I took some fun pics the other day of the boys. Here's one of Slone. I added some texture to it too. Let me know what you think:)



Have a sunshiney weekend:)

1 comments:

mickev said...

I love the pic of Slone. I really like the texture. And, I am soooo with you on the laundry thing. I hate folding it and putting it away...I really don't know why! Hope you are all well!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails