Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Monogram Jewelry

I know that some of you have asked if I still sell the personalized jewelry. YES, I do! I used to do home parties with this jewelry for while. If you are interested in an open house, just contact me! We can also do "book parties", you would collect the orders from family and friends, instead of having me come to your home.

You do not have to host a party though, to order. You may order one piece of jewelry at a time. But there is a $4 flat charge for shipping on each order that is placed.

Also, these items will not be in my Etsy shop, since I don't hand make them. So I am working on getting an order form set up right here for you to place your orders. You may also email, call {309-446-9293} or fax {309-446-3764} me anytime!






Click the catalog to view it! The file is a large PDF, around 6.5mb in size, so it may take a moment.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails